Monday, January 9, 2012

ABC Wed: Z for Zumba





This sign is 5 minutes from my house, but I am too embarrassed to join them, me with my flabby tummy. So I took the top three photos from the TV.


Zumba is a Latin dance -inspired fitness program created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in Colombia during the 1990s.

Zumba involves dance and aerobic elements. Zumba's choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, mambo, martial arts, and some Bollywood and belly dance moves. Squats and lunges are also included.

Zumba became very popular in New Zealand, and gyms and even church halls were offering Zumba sessions. They have infomercial on TV and I have never actually watch. Me being more interested in my finger exercise with my computer. But this morning, I remember it is letter Z this week, and last month, I saw a sign and took a photo in anticipation for this week's challenge.

My friend Megan told me that she has the CDs that she could do Zumba with. May be I could do that. and have the body one can only dream off.







httphttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment